|What is ACAC|
Do you need
AC Adult Child
of a Recovering
Do you need the Adult Children Program?
Alcoholics for Christ Adult Children (ACAC) is a support group for those who were raised in a family unit void of appropriate nurturing and direction needed to obtain emotional and spiritual maturity.
PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Do you believe you are different from everyone else you know?
- Do you believe that the promises written in the Scriptures were written for everyone else but you, while other Scriptures leave you feeling condemned?
- Do you have difficulty saying "NO" when you know it would be best for you to do so?
- Do you have an overwhelming desire to make everyone happy in your circle of family and friends?
- Do you see your heavenly father as demanding, critical, and conditional?
- Do you struggle with guilt, shame, condemnation and low self-esteem?
- Are you haunted by the repetition of unpleasant dreams and memories?
- Do you have significant fears that sometimes paralyze you?
- Are there things in your life that you repeatedly do that you do not want to do?
- Do you find yourself responding childishly when confronted with adult problems?
- Do you have difficulty making and maintaining close relationships?
If your answer is "YES" to any of the above questions, you would benefit from attending ACAC meetings. JESUS said: "I have food to eat that you know nothing about." John4:32